The Hungerford Club is located in the Croft, close to the Kennet and Avon canal, in the heart of Hungerford in Berkshire. With active Bowls and Tennis sections, the Hungerford Club is a sports club, providing an excellent club house where members can meet for a chat and a drink.
Follow this link to read a History of Hungerford Club
Address: The Croft, Hungerford, RG17 0HY, England
Phone: 01488 682357
Fresh food available daily
- Delicious hot Toasties – £2.50
- Home made soup of the day with crusty roll – £3.50
If you would like to get in touch please use the comments box. Don’t forget to give your email address so that we can reply. Your text will not be made public.
- New Defibrillator is live.
- Newsletter – January 2022
- Winter opening times – 2022
- Table Bowls 2022
- Happy Christmas from The Hungerford Club
- Newsletter – December 2021
- Reminder – Tennis Section AGM
- Subscription rates – 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023
- AGM – November 2021
- Newsletter – November 2021
- Opening times for Christmas 2021
- Guest Beers for November